Project Location: Canary Wharf
Project Duration: 26 Months
Project Value: NDA
Project Lead: Guy Murray, Residential Sales Consultant
Watch the case study video here
● Sony Native 4K UHD Projector
● 140” Lateral E-Mask Projection Screen by Screen Research
● 7.4.2 Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
● Bowers and Wilkins in ceiling and in wall speakers
● Crestron Control Touch panels and Multi-Room Audio
● 65” and 75” Samsung Smart TVs
● Sonance Extreme Series 6.5” speakers
Wood Wharf is a 23 acre site on the Canary Wharf estate, designed to blend living, working and leisure facilities in a waterside community featuring over nine acres of parks and gardens.
One Park Drive, towering 57 levels high, is the signature building of Wood Wharf.
Residents enjoy premium amenities at One Park Drive. The amenity areas are designed by GA Design and spread across the ground and first floors. The reception, 24 hour hotel-style concierge, lounge, library and luxurious cinema are all on the ground floor. The first floor houses the exclusive Health Club and Spa, which features a 20m swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Gym. The Gym is comprised of a weightlifting area, studio space and training room.
Canary Wharf Group selected Smartcomm to deliver the Audio Visual, lighting and control solutions for these sumptuous amenity spaces. As well as functionality, robustness and usability, the technology had to complement the design of each designated amenity area.